Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am thinking very seriously about starting and ecommerce businsess.?

I believe it is very unique and so far I haven't seen anyone do it yet. But the problem is financing. I don't have any ets. No car, no home. I am college student in my mid-twenties and there is no bank that will give me a loan with a guarantee of repayment at least in the form of ets. I checked out the SBA and the lenders of the microloans need collateral as well. I don't have anyone who could co-sign for me. I am considering looking to Angel Investors and VCs, but I am going to need a good Business Plan. I was a Poli-Sci major and it may be a little tough writing a business plan, especially with all the projecting, statistical and ytical work involved. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment