Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What "beauty: is there in the world anymore?

OIL in the gulf, Pirates in Somalia, Drug cartels & shootings in Mexico & USA, All other countries going to hell in a handbasket with no money, no jobs, corrupt world leaders. Then they want to BLAME US for wanting to kill ourselves. Who are the real crazy ones? All this "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood foo foo makes me sick". All that's in the world anymore is DEATH, disease, destruction, poverty, corruption war & EXTREME stupidity. I don't blame people who kill themselves & I wish they made a drug strong enough. I have tried more than 3 times. NO God BS & ANY crap willl be reported as insulting & destructive to my mental health because I have Borderline Personality Disorder & I can't afford a good therapist on SSDI!

No comments:

Post a Comment