Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I need some motivation in life, can you guys help me?

I am ping through a difficult phase in life. I am a 24 years old and I've had some heartbreaking breakups in the past. My recent breakup has left my life a total mess. This time, the breakup is due to the reason that my parents rejected my girlfriend. She is my cousin and my family is against inter family relationships. I am doing Masters in Electrical Engineering from a reputed university and am employed in an engineering organization as a consultant. Oh, also pressure from job and studies is affecting my day to day routine. I had my final exams of Control engineering today. Although I was prepared and had good marks in internals, but this pressure took over my mind. I was unable to answer the questions correctly. Now I have my next exam the day after tomorrow. I need some motivation in life, something to look forward to. I need to utilize my full potential but I am not feeling right. Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment